- Graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University in 1996
- Attained his Teacher’s Certificate from D’Youville College in Buffalo, New York in 1997
- Certified Sales Training from Xerox Canada
- Moved to Bermuda in 1999
- Holds an MBA with a Specialization in IT Strategy and Management
- In-depth Project and Program management experience
- Direct experience in bringing success to start-up ventures
- Many years of experience working with a variety of vendors ensuring we bring best of breed technologies to our customers
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining highly effective teams
- Holds many sales certifications with world leading technology companies
- Worked for IBM Canada for 4 years prior to joining ACT
- Received a Bachelor of Business degree from F.C. Manning School of Business at Acadia University
Kathy has a proven track record of being highly professional, knowledgeable and a trusted HR business partner for the management, at the same time serving as a supporter for the company’s employees. Kathy has a successful background of being a highly capable daily hands-on HR professional. She is a member of the Bermuda Human Resource Association.
In addition to Kathy’s HR role at NRI she is, also the Facilities Manager at Power House.
In her free time Kathy enjoys family and friends and cooking. She is very involved with the community, serving as an active Committee Member of SCARS charity and St. Vincent DePaul.